The Continuum of Care
Patients deserve the highest quality of care in every phase of life. At Harden Healthcare, we serve a range of healthcare needs, including rehabilitation, home healthcare, assisted living, skilled nursing, hospice care, pharmacy services and nurse practitioners for the long-term care industry.
The result? Compassionate care that serves the well-being of our patients through the many stages of life. As patients transition from one care setting to another, we're there with a helping hand.
Explore our continuum of care to learn more about our service lines.
Explore the Harden Healthcare Continuum of Care
- Skilled nursing care for home-based patients
- Based around physician-developed personal care plans
- Disease management programs with a goal of returning patients to an independent life
- Personal home care for patients with chronic or long-term disabilities
- Help with personal needs and household activities
- Skilled nursing facilities and assisted living communities
- 24-hour nursing care for long-term residents
- Rehabilitation services for residents requiring short-term care
- Comprehensive life enrichment and spiritual care programs
- End-of-life care focused on enhancing the quality of life for patients and their families
- Physical, emotional and spiritual care programs
- Care in private home or community facility settings